- Authors should submit paper by Editorial System (http://www.logforum.net/submit/login.html)
- Submission of the paper implies that it has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted it will not be published elsewhere in the same form without the written permission of the editor.
- All papers will be independently refereed, double blind reviewing is employed. In cases where a manuscript is returned to an author for revision, it must be resubmitted (together with its electronic version) within 14 days otherwise it will be assumed to be withdrawn.
- In Editorial system authours schould provide the reviewers proposal. Please! Provide only external reviewers (ftom another university than all authors) and one from another country.
- Before submitting an article, authors should read the ethics rules for publishing scientific articles on the COPE website
All authors must sign the "Transfer of copyright" agreement and Authors contribution form before the article can be published. Authors are responsible for obtaining from the copyright holder permission to reproduce any data and figures for which copyright exists.
Declaration - Copyright assignment form
Declaration - Authors contribution
- Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author and should be returned within 48 hours of receipt, preferably by e-mail. Correction should be restricted to type settings errors only.
- All works and other correspondence should be sent to Kamila Janiszewska (email@example.com).
- Journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright and allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights. On the detailed information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.