“Logforum” publishes reviews, original scientific articles, reviews and case study. The contributions should not have been published or submitted to other journals. The Journal publishes only in English.
We strongly suggest you regularly check your spam folder for Logforum notifications. Update your 'Safe Senders' list to ensure that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are not filtered into your spam folder.
Authors should suggest, in the system, at least 3 names (with their email address and affiliation) of potential Reviewers. The suggested Reviewers must have no conflict of interest with the proposal research, one of them must be from another country than authors.
Submitted articles have to be complete of:
- the title of the manuscript.
- the full names of all the authors.
- the affiliations of all the authors.
- postal address of all the authors.
- the structured abstract in English.
- the 4-6 key words in English.
- the complete list of references (authors, titles, journal or article, year of publication, volume or issue, page number) and their number references within the text.
Submission Preparation Checklist
• Manuscript has been 'spell-checked' and 'grammar-checked'
• All pages are numbered, and all lines are numbered consecutively
• References are in the correct format for this journal
• All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa
Privacy Statement - GDPR
We would like to inform you how we manage your personal date in relation to General Data Protection Regulation.
Who is the Data Administrator?
The Data Administrator of personal date is Poznan School of Logistics
What is the purpose of processing of your data?
Processing of personal data allows to provide services i.a. maintaining an account of the author or the reviewer, fulfillment of our goals i.e. publishing of scientific papers and communication, needed for that purpose and the distribution of newsletter.
In particular we process personal data in order to:
- to achieve our goals (i.a. reviews of scientific papers, publishing and distribution of scientific publications). The lawful basis is the necessity for the performance of a contract (Article 6.1.b. GDPR). All date, given during the process of registration or during the period of using the account, which are not obligatory (e.g. optional field in form), are processed by us on the basis of your consent (Article 6.1.a. GDPR).
- for statistical and analytical purposes. The lawful basis is legitimate interest of the journal (Article 6.1.f. GDPR) consisting in preparation of analysis for internal report system and managing of directions of further development.
The personal data are processed in digital environment, which means, that they can be stored and processed also temporarily in order to assure the safety and correct performance of IT systems, e.g. in connection with preparing the backup, performing of implementation tests of IT systems, protecting form attacks and misuses.
How long are personal data stored by LogForum?
The personal data will be stored during the whole performance of our tasks (publishing of scientific papers), so it means as long as the journal LogForum will exist. Additionally, after dissolution of agreement, personal data will be stored in compliance with regulations and obligations resulting from tax and bookkeeping regulations to the end of duration of validity as well as to the end of legally binding period of prescription.
If the lawful basis for processing of your data is your agreement, your data will be processed until the moment of withdrawing of this consent (information on this subject can be found above in section “What is the purpose of processing of your data?”. The consent can be withdrawn by you at any moment. The withdrawing of the consent does not influence the legality of processing of the personal data before the withdrawing of the consent. In case you would like to withdraw your consent, please send us e-mail or letter to the address given in section “How can you contact with us?”
Whom do we give access to your personal data?
The part of personal date of authors, members of Scientific Board of Journal, i.a. first name, last name, scientific affiliation, business address, business e-mail address are extended in public on our Internet sites, in papers editions and distributed only in relation to associated scientific papers. The lawful basis of these activities is necessity of the performance of our goals (Article 6.1.b. GDPR).
The lack of consent of processing and publishing of above mentioned date cause the lack of possibility of realization of our goals i.e. publishing of scientific papers. The detailed regulations are accessible in separate contracts, i.a. Declaration of authors, Declaration of reviewers, Declarations of members of Scientific Board.
What are your rights?
You have several rights in connection with processing of your personal data by LogForum:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data as well as a number of copies of your personal data. In case, your request covers copies of personal data, you will help us by indicating the copy, you would like to obtain,
- the right to update and correct your personal data (if they were collected incorrectly or are changed) and to right to have personal data erased (if there is no basis to process them by us).
If you think that the processing and collecting your personal date by us infringe your rights, please give us information. We try to react to any remarks and suggestions of our Users. You have also the right to lodge an application to supervisory body (Chairman of Personal Date Protection Office).
How can you contact with us?
LogForum appointed a data protection officer - Kamila Janiszewska, who can be reached by e-mail:email@example.com. In any case related to processing of your personal data. Additionally you can always contact us to following address: Poznan School of Logistics; ul. E. Estkowskiego 6; 61-755 Poznań;POLAND