“Logforum” publishes reviews, original scientific articles, reviews and case study. The contributions should not have been published or submitted to other journals. The Journal publishes only in English.
We strongly suggest you regularly check your spam folder for Logforum notifications. Update your 'Safe Senders' list to ensure that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are not filtered into your spam folder.
Authors should suggest, in the system, at least 3 names (with their email address and affiliation) of potential Reviewers. The suggested Reviewers must have no conflict of interest with the proposal research, one of them must be from another country than authors.
Submitted articles have to be complete of:
- the title of the manuscript.
- the full names of all the authors.
- the affiliations of all the authors.
- postal address of all the authors.
- the structured abstract in English.
- the 4-6 key words in English.
- the complete list of references (authors, titles, journal or article, year of publication, volume or issue, page number) and their number references within the text.
Submission Preparation Checklist
• Manuscript has been 'spell-checked' and 'grammar-checked'
• All pages are numbered, and all lines are numbered consecutively
• References are in the correct format for this journal
• All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa