We would like to inform you how we manage your personal date in relation to General Data Protection Regulation.
Who is the Data Administrator?
The Data Administrator of personal date is Poznan School of Logistics.
What is the purpose of processing of your data?
Processing of personal data allows to provide services i.a. maintaining an account of the author or the reviewer, fulfillment of our goals i.e. publishing of scientific papers and communication, needed for that purpose and the distribution of newsletter.
In particular we process personal data in order to:
- to achieve our goals (i.a. reviews of scientific papers, publishing and distribution of scientific publications). The lawful basis is the necessity for the performance of a contract (Article 6.1.b. GDPR). All date, given during the process of registration or during the period of using the account, which are not obligatory (e.g. optional field in form), are processed by us on the basis of your consent (Article 6.1.a. GDPR).
- for statistical and analytical purposes. The lawful basis is legitimate interest of the journal (Article 6.1.f. GDPR) consisting in preparation of analysis for internal report system and managing of directions of further development.
The personal data are processed in digital environment, which means, that they can be stored and processed also temporarily in order to assure the safety and correct performance of IT systems, e.g. in connection with preparing the backup, performing of implementation tests of IT systems, protecting form attacks and misuses.
How long are personal data stored by LogForum?
The personal data will be stored during the whole performance of our tasks (publishing of scientific papers), so it means as long as the journal LogForum will exist. Additionally, after dissolution of agreement, personal data will be stored in compliance with regulations and obligations resulting from tax and bookkeeping regulations to the end of duration of validity as well as to the end of legally binding period of prescription.
If the lawful basis for processing of your data is your agreement, your data will be processed until the moment of withdrawing of this consent (information on this subject can be found above in section “What is the purpose of processing of your data?”. The consent can be withdrawn by you at any moment. The withdrawing of the consent does not influence the legality of processing of the personal data before the withdrawing of the consent. In case you would like to withdraw your consent, please send us e-mail or letter to the address given in section “How can you contact with us?”
Whom do we give access to your personal data?
The part of personal date of authors, members of Scientific Board of Journal, i.a. first name, last name, scientific affiliation, business address, business e-mail address are extended in public on our Internet sites, in papers editions and distributed only in relation to associated scientific papers. The lawful basis of these activities is necessity of the performance of our goals (Article 6.1.b. GDPR).
The lack of consent of processing and publishing of above mentioned date cause the lack of possibility of realization of our goals i.e. publishing of scientific papers. The detailed regulations are accessible in separate contracts, i.a. Declaration of authors, Declaration of reviewers, Declarations of members of Scientific Board.
What are your rights?
You have several rights in connection with processing of your personal data by LogForum:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data as well as a number of copies of your personal data. In case, your request covers copies of personal data, you will help us by indicating the copy, you would like to obtain,
- the right to update and correct your personal data (if they were collected incorrectly or are changed) and to right to have personal data erased (if there is no basis to process them by us).
If you think that the processing and collecting your personal date by us infringe your rights, please give us information. We try to react to any remarks and suggestions of our Users. You have also the right to lodge an application to supervisory body (Chairman of Personal Date Protection Office).
How can you contact with us?
LogForum appointed a data protection officer - Kamila Janiszewska, who can be reached by e-mail:email@example.com. In any case related to processing of your personal data. Additionally you can always contact us to following address: Poznan School of Logistics; ul. E. Estkowskiego 6; 61-755 Poznań;POLAND
A cookie is information stored on your computer by a website you visit.
Cookies are used at the website logforum.net. A cookie is be used as a means to identify a given user to enable to register of the author or reviewer. They are also used for statistical purposes.
What are Cookies?
Yes. LogForum uses temporary cookies at its websites. The user can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance. However please remember that such action will disable to register on our site.
What types of cookie are used by our websites?
These cookies are necessary for correct performance of the website, in particular for registration system,
- cookies used for statistical analysis
These cookies enable to collect data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, they are used to improve your user experience of a website.
How can cookies be disabled or deleted?
Each browser offers the possibility to block and delete cookies. More information how to manage cookies can be found: