Aims and scope
LogForum is a scientific journal created to be a global forum for an exchange of scientific achievements and implementations in the field of logistics.
The journal publishes reviewed papers, which paid special attention to the most important aspects of logistics, e.g.:
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
1. Sustainable, safe, secure supply chain and logistics processes organization,
2. Technologies, information systems and standards for interconnected logistics,
3. Corridors, hubs and logistics equipment in supply chain management,
4. Packaging, warehousing and transport problems.
Theory and Practice in Management Science
1. Modeling, simulation and optimization of management processes,
2. Specific management solutions in various branches,
3. Logistics and management education.